Spinach artichoke and parmesan dip is a classic appetizer that is perfect for any occasion, from game day to holiday gatherings.
This creamy and flavorful dip features a blend of spinach, artichokes, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, and garlic, making it a delicious and indulgent treat that’s sure to please any crowd. The creamy texture of the dip pairs perfectly with crispy chips, crackers, or sliced vegetables, making it a versatile and satisfying snack.
This post contains links to products I like and think will be useful to you. If you click through and make a purchase I make a commission.
This recipe is easy to make and can be prepared in advance, making it perfect for entertaining or for a quick and easy snack at home. Whether you’re hosting a party or just looking for a tasty and satisfying snack, spinach artichoke and Parmesan dip is a classic and delicious option.
Can I use frozen spinach instead of fresh spinach?
Yes, frozen spinach can be used instead of fresh spinach. Just be sure to thaw it and squeeze out any excess liquid before using it in the recipe.
What can I serve with this dip?
This dip pairs well with crispy chips, crackers, sliced baguette, or sliced vegetables like carrots, celery, or bell peppers.
What ingredients to I need to make spinach artichoke and parmesan dip?
- virgin olive oil
- corn tortillas
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- cloves garlic
- fresh spinach
- fresh basil
- Sea salt and black pepper
- sour cream
- cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese
Helpful tools to make this recipe
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Medium baking dish
- Cutting board
- Knife set
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Mixing Bowls
- Kitchen utensils
What other recipes should I try?
- RELATED RECIPES
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 10-12 small gluten-free corn tortillas, cut into 8 wedges each
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Sea salt, to taste
- 4-5 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 c. fresh spinach, long stems removed and roughly chopped
- 2 T. fresh basil, chopped
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 14.5 oz. jar artichokes, packed in water, drained and chopped
- 1/3 c. full-fat sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ¼ c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- ¾ c. Mozzarella cheese, divided
- Place top oven rack in the center position and pre-heat oven to 350°F. Grease a medium baking dish with 1 tablespoon olive oil and set aside.
- Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat® baking mat. Arrange the corn tortilla wedges on the prepared baking sheet without overcrowding. Sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and sea salt, to taste, and place in pre-heated oven. Bake until crispy and golden brown, approximately 8-10 minutes, before removing from oven. For best results, stir tortilla chips once halfway through baking.
- While the tortilla chips are baking, heat remaining olive oil and minced garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chopped spinach and basil and season with salt and black pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until spinach wilts, approximately 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer wilted spinach mixture to a large bowl and add chopped artichokes, sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and ½ cup Mozzarella cheese. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Transfer spinach-artichoke mixture to prepared baking dish and spread into a uniform layer. Top with remaining Mozzarella cheese and place in pre-heated oven until heated through and cheese on top starts to turn golden brown, approximately 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately with toasted tortilla chips. Enjoy!