Rosemary breakfast potatoes redefine morning indulgence. These golden-brown potatoes, delicately seasoned and infused with the aromatic charm of rosemary, bring an elevated twist to your breakfast routine.
Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, they boast a perfect balance of textures and flavors, making every bite a delightful experience that complements your morning favorites.
This post contains links to products I like and think will be useful to you. If you click through and make a purchase I make a commission.
Infused with the fragrant allure of rosemary, these breakfast potatoes offer a delightful departure from the ordinary. The harmonious blend of earthy herb and hearty potatoes adds a touch of sophistication to your morning spread. Versatile and easy to prepare, they stand as a flavorful addition whether paired with eggs, bacon, or enjoyed on their own.
How do I store leftover rosemary breakfast potatoes?
Store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They should stay fresh for 3-5 days.
Can I freeze rosemary breakfast potatoes?
Yes, you can freeze them. Place them in a freezer-safe container or bag, ensuring they’re airtight. They’ll keep well for up to 2-3 months. Reheat them in the oven or on a stovetop for best results.
What ingredients to I need to make RECIPE?
⦁ baking potatoes
⦁ virgin olive oil
⦁ red bell pepper
⦁ red onion, diced
⦁ garlic powder
⦁ dried parsley
⦁ dried rosemary
⦁ smoked paprika
⦁ salt and black pepper, to taste
⦁ Parmesan cheese
Helpful tools to make this recipe
Can I make these potatoes ahead of time for meal prep?
Absolutely! These potatoes are great for meal prep. Cook them in advance, store them in the refrigerator, and reheat them in a skillet or oven when you’re ready to eat.
What should I serve with rosemary breakfast potatoes?
They pair well with various breakfast items like scrambled eggs, omelets, avocado toast, or even alongside breakfast sausages or bacon for a heartier meal. They’re also versatile and can complement lunch or dinner dishes.
What other recipes should I try?
- 3 large baking potatoes, diced
- 1 T. water
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- ½ medium red onion, diced
- ½ t. garlic powder
- ½ t. dried parsley
- ½ t. dried rosemary
- ½ t. smoked paprika
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- ¼ c. Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Add potato and water to a large microwave safe dish and cover. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes, or just until potatoes are crisp tender, but not mushy. Do not over cook.
- Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add red pepper and onion and sprinkle with garlic powder, parsley, rosemary, and smoked paprika. Season with salt and black pepper, to taste, and stir to combine.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the pepper and onion soften and develop a bit of color, approximately 3-4 minutes.
- Drain excess moisture from the potatoes and pat dry. Transfer to the skillet and season with additional salt and black pepper, as desired. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are golden brown and slightly crispy, approximately 6-7 minutes. Season with additional salt and black pepper, if desired.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese on top of the warm potatoes. Cover just until the cheese melts and serve immediately. Enjoy!